Its not paranoid, it's prepared.
2. It doesn't take much for some people to come unglued and act weirdly territorial.
Be smart when dealing with others.
3. Learn to ACCEPT as we'll as give help.
4. Friends make it better. Some people really will give you the shirt off their backs, AND fill your gas can
when they get up at 4:30 in the morning to get on line.
5. I have so much to be grateful for.
6. I watch to much TV.
7. Social networking is a valuable tool in an emergency.
8. You CAN get sick of Pop Tarts.
9. The Little House on the Prairie books taught me about hearth cooking.
10. I NEVER want to go camping.